Webshop with cable decoilers, shelves for power tools and drum stands
Increase your productivity with stands for unwinding cables.
Unwinding a short cable is not really a problem. However, when installing wiring systems, it is necessary to unwind dozens of meters of cables. Don't waste time on working out inefficient working methods. It will be much easier and faster to invest in a stand for unwinding cables. Its construction makes it easy to pull out as much cable out of the spool as needed - all with just one pull!
Why it is worth using cable unwinders?
Stands for unwinding cables and wires are highly popular not only when creating electrical, alarm, Internet, or even television systems. This solution is valued by all those who deal with cables wound on a drum or rolled into discs. Why?
- Unwinders prevent the electrical wires against kinks and tangling. This increases work efficiency, but also protects the cables against damage, which increases their service life.
- A stand for unwinding cables makes it easy to pull out the correct amount of wire out of a spool.
- Unwinding a cable is much faster - all it takes is one pull.
- The fitter does not have to constantly return to the spool in order to unwind a following section. It is possible for the fitter to work on the installation continuously, even at a considerable distance from the stand.
To sum up, a stand for unfolding electrical cables increases work convenience and efficiency, and at the same time protects the cable against damage. It is also an investment for the future, and the incurred expenses will be immediately made up thanks to implementing orders faster.
Types of stands for unwinding cables
There are two types of unwinders for electrical wires. Their construction concerns the method of packing the cable. If it is wrapped in a disc, a vertical stand will work perfectly. In the case of drums or spools with wires, use a horizontal (flat) stand.
Construction of a stand for unwinding wires in plates
Unwinders for wires in discs are suitable for unwinding round and flat electrical cables such as YDY 3x1.5, LGY, or OWY. A stand consists of three elements working with each other:
- A stable stand that comes into contact with the ground ensures that the entire construction is kept in the desired position and prevents the unwinder from falling.
- Ball-bearing cable base that rotates with the plate. This reduces resistance, making it easier to unroll. The bearing brakes the rotation so that the puck does not unroll too much.
- High mast securing the puck with cable. In the case of SO-230-2 model (intended, among others, for alarm wires) there are two masts mounted on the stand together with two movable bases.
We offer several models of unwinders for electrical wires, differing mainly in the plate's diameter. SO-460 is designed for the largest spools and includes a movable base with a
diameter of 460 mm. The height of 370 mm protects the disc from falling when unwinding. For smaller cables, we offer the SO-320 model with a plate diameter of 320 mm.
Construction of a stand for unwinding wires in drums
Unwinding cables on drums does not require the cable unwinder to have such a complex construction. The stand includes a stable base with two bearing rollers. All it takes is to lay the drum horizontally on the rollers and pull the cable. Thanks to the rollers, the spool will rotate in place and is not going to fall to the ground.
We offer three sizes of stands for unwinding cables from reels. They are designed for reels of different sizes.
- SB-370 fits reels not bigger than 370 mm.
- SB-470 and SB-570 serve to unwind cables from reels of 470 to 570 mm.
Each cable unwinder for electrical cables from reels is additionally equipped with stepwise roller adjustment. This way you can easily adjust your stand to the size of the reels and optimize its performance.
Powder coated or galvanized unwinders?
Stands for winding and unwinding wires are made of high quality steel. The solutions available on the market offer powder-coated and galvanized unwinders. We know from experience that using such stands includes impacts and bruises. In the case of painted models, the paint quickly falls off in such places, which leads to the formation of harmful rust.
In order to ensure the best service life of our devices, we sell only the more durable, galvanized models. Additionally, we provide a one-year warranty that our racks will work perfectly during operation.
Increase your productivity with cable stands
Purchasing a stand for unwinding cables constitutes a great way to increase your work efficiency. They facilitate work when installing various systems: electrical, alarm, underfloor heating, etc. At the same time, they prevent kinks and tangling of cables, which increases their service life.
We offer two basic solutions: stands for cables in spools and unwinders for cables wrapped in rolls. In both cases, we offer various sizes of the devices to suit your needs.
Buying from us, you gain a guarantee of high quality materials and failure-free operation. Check our offer. We invite you to contact us. We will gladly answer all your doubts and advise you on the best choice.